Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A long while...
























It has been an eternity since I last posted (Ok, not quite that long but it has been a long time). Last school year was a long, hard and busy year. I was working, schooling and doing Field Education at a local church. I was busy, busy, busy. When school ended in May my being busy didn't. I went from school straight into Clinical Pastoral Education at a local New Jersey Hospital. It was an experience that forced me to grow in amazing ways. Hopefully soon I will post more in depth about my summer experience because it definitely can't be summed up in a few sentences. After CPE was over I studied for my Ordination exams which I took in August. I am also proud to announce I passed all those exams! I also survived my first Hurricane (I spent the time being crafty, see above). Then before I knew it I was back at September again with the start of my third and final year of seminary looming before me (Prof. Kenda Creasey Dean preached at convocation). Needless to say it has been a packed year. Along with all the things mentioned above my mom also came and visited, I got to spend an awesome week in South Carolina, I became a candidate for ministry in the PCUSA and most recently I turned 24! So to inaugurate my return to the blog I found the best way to share what I have been up to is through pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment