Friday, September 18, 2009

The Beginning

And so it begins....

I have made it all the way across the country, through orientation and so now seminary begins. It has been a whirlwind of travel, arriving and orientation events. It has been exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. My first day here I got the opportunity to wander around the town of Princeton and see some of the shops and neighborhood and a piece of the Princeton campus I have included photos.

A note about this blog: After blogging while in Spain I caught the blogger bug and thought that a fun way to keep in touch with people when I made my next big move to seminary would be through a blog. This blog is my way of sharing my experiences and adventures with you all, it is about beginnings and endings (as the title implies, been at seminary less then a week and I can already make cool Greek references :) ).

Hope you enjoy,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment