Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You


Birthdays are what you make of them. For some they are important markers for self reflection for others it is about blessing their existence in this world. Either view or attitude seems perfectly reasonable to me. I think birthdays can be used for a little bit of both.
So by virtue of the topic of this post you have probably figured out that today is my birthday. 22 years ago today I was born. What I realized is that it has been 22 years full of people and moments that are distinct to me being who I am today and will continue to grow to be.
So forgive the sappiness while I say thank you to all those who have been a part of my life. Now, I have seven minutes more of my 22nd birthday to take advantage of what shall I do?... EAT PIE!

Thank You!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment